We take care of your privacy and we want you to feel comfortable while using our services. Therefore, below we present you the most important information about the rules of processing your personal data and cookies, which are used by our Service and the application operating within its scope (“Application”). This information has been prepared taking into account the GDPR, i.e. the general data protection regulation.
Administrator of personal data
Arkadiusz Poński, conducting business activity under the business name Arkadiusz Poński, ul. Jana Kochanowskiego 8B/71, 01-864 Warsaw Poland, NIP 7282444302, REGON 362732926.
You are the administrator with regard to personal data of members of your team or organization, which data can be entered into the Application. We process these data on your behalf and only on your documented order, and without such order only in the event that we are obliged by law to do so.
Personal data and privacy
If you intend to create an account in the Application and use our services, you will be asked to provide us with your personal data.
Your data is processed by us for the following purposes related to the functioning of the Website and the Application and the provision of the services offered therein.
Purpose of processing:
Depending on what you choose, it may be:
- provision of services offered on the Service or Application,
- direct marketing,
- sending a newsletter.
Basis of data processing:
- service contract or actions taken at your request to conclude it (Article 6(1)(b) of the GDPR),
- we have a legal obligation, e.g. in relation to accounting (Article 6(1)(c) of the GDPR),
- your consent given on the Service or Application - if you choose to give it (Article 6(1)(a) of the GDPR),
- our legitimate interest in establishing, pursuing or defending our claims (Article 6(1)(f) of the GDPR),
- our legitimate interest (Article 6(1)(f) of the GDPR) in:
- direct marketing,
- processing of data for analytical and statistical purposes,
- customer satisfaction survey.
- voluntary, but in some cases it may be necessary to conclude a contract.
Effect of not providing data:
Depending on the purpose for which the data are provided:
- No possibility to register in the Application,
- No possibility to use the Service,
- No possibility to receive information about promotions or special offers offered on the Service.
- No possibility to receive suggestions of services that you may be interested in.
Possibility of withdrawing consent:
The processing of data until you withdraw your consent is legal.
We will process your data only for the period in which we have a legal basis, i.e. until the moment in which we do so:
- we no longer have a legal obligation to process your data, or
- the possibility of asserting claims related to the agreement concluded by the Service by the Parties will cease to exist, or
- you will withdraw your consent to the processing of your data if it was the basis for such processing, or
- Your objection to the processing of your personal data will be accepted - if the basis for processing your data was a legitimate interest of the controller or the data were processed for the purpose of direct marketing (including profiling)
- whichever is applicable and is the latest.
When processing your personal data, we use organizational and technical measures in accordance with applicable laws, including encryption of the connection using an SSL certificate.
In addition, you have the right to demand it:
- access to your personal data,
- change your data,
- delete your data,
- restrict to process your data,
- request the transfer of data to another administrator.
And also the right:
- object at any time to the processing of your data:
- for reasons related to your specific situation - in relation to the processing of personal data concerning you, based on Article 6(1)(f) of the GDPR (i.e. on legitimate interests pursued by the controller), including profiling on the basis of these provisions,
- if personal data are processed for the purposes of direct marketing, including profiling, in so far as the processing is related to such direct marketing.
Contact us if you wish to use your rights.
If you believe that your data is being processed unlawfully, you can lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority.
Our Website, like most websites, uses so-called cookies. These files:
- are stored in the memory of your device (computer, phone, etc.),
- enable you to use all functions of the Service and the Application,
- do not change the settings of your device.
Using the appropriate options in your browser at any time you can:
- delete cookies,
In this Service cookies are used for the purpose:
- storing information about your session,
- generationg statistics,
- sharing the functions of the Service.
To learn how to manage cookies, including how to disable them in your browser, you can use your browser’s help file. You can find out more about this by pressing F1 in your browser. In addition, you will find appropriate tips on the following pages, depending on the browser you are using:
External services and recipients of data
We use the services of external entities to which your data may be transferred.
Below is a list of possible recipients of your data:
- payment provider
- hosting provider
- supplier of business support software (e.g. accounting software)
- an entity providing an e-mail box
- an entity facilitating service optimization
- marketing services provider
- the entity providing us with technical support
- the relevant public authorities to the extent that we are obliged to provide them with the data.
 Therefore, your personal data may also be processed by entities outside the European Union. An adequate level of protection of your data, including through the application of appropriate safeguards, ensures the participation of these entities in the EU-US Privacy Shield, established by the European Commission as a set of rules guaranteeing adequate protection of your privacy.
Would you like to use your rights regarding personal data?
Write to your e-mail address: email@example.com